Italian Sausage Pizza Recipe
Delicious Flavor of Pizza
All you need is good veggies, good sausage, and good cheese!
- 3 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoonunsalted
- 2 thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground
- 1/2 cup
- ½ cup
- 1 medium (chopped)
- 1 (12 inches) pre-baked packaged
- 1 pound bulk mild
- 1/4 cup sliced
What is Italian Sausage Pizza Recipe and how to make it?
Sausage is considered as the second most popular topping for pizza and adds a delicious flavor to the pizza. Combined with Italian sausage along with mushrooms, onions and black pepper and topped with mozzarella cheese, this Italian Sausage Pizza recipe makes a flavor that is hard to resist. This pizza recipe is very easy to prepare at home and can be baked in no time. There is no fancy in this recipe, but it is very delicious. This recipe gives you a great alternative from regular pizzas and topped with tasty flavors. All you need is good veggies, good sausage, and good cheese! It’s light, healthy and easy to make
Tips to make Sausage Pizza Recipe
- If you want a richer cheesy flavor, go for an Italian 6-cheese blend instead of mozzarella.
- For a spicy version of this pizza recipe, use hot sausage instead of the mild one. We have used mild sausage in this recipe. You can also add red chili flakes while cooking veggies to make it spicy.
- In this Pizza recipe, we have added smoked Italian sausage, you can also add sausage of your choice.
- Before assembling the pizza, cook the sauce properly with veggies to get a delicious flavor.
- You can add tomatoes and other veggies in this recipe and season it with herbs to add more flavors.
Place oven rack in the middle and Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Take a large skillet and add 3 tbsp of olive oil and unsalted butter in it. Keep the heat on medium and let the butter melts. Add thinly sliced onions, salt, and pepper in it. Also add mushrooms, green pepper and cook it on medium flame until the veggies become soft and onions turn golden in color.
Once done, add the sausage and keep it stirring. Break the sauce nicely using a spoon and cook I well. This process will take about 5-8 minutes. Once the sausage is cooked, keep it aside.
Spread pizza sauce over the crust and top it with cooked onion veggies mixture evenly on the dough. leaving 1 inch at the sides
Add the grated cheese on top and bake it in the oven for another 10 minutes until crust is golden and the cheese has melted. Remove the baked pizza from the oven, cut it into wedges and serve hot.
|2 thinly sliced|
|1/4 tsp freshly ground|
|1 medium (chopped)|
|1 (12 inches) pre-baked packaged|
|1 pound bulk mild|
|1/4 cup sliced|